Friday, January 1

Happy New Year!




How was your New Years Eve?
We ended up in our local which was nice, they fed us allsorts of of tasty finger food, but then, rather crucially, forgot to do the midnight countdown! Instead we enjoyed a rather bad rendition of The Clash's "I Fought the Law". Oh well! Happy 2010!

I thought I'd see in a new decade with a bit of flourescent pink and orange in my Etsy shop, it seemed like a good idea at the time... So there are three new collages listed. I've really struggled with Etsy's photo limitations though. Why oh why does Etsy desaturate so badly? My photos have come out fine when transferred from camera to computer but as soon as I upload them to Etsy, or Blogger they look really dull. Hmm, annoying. You'll have to take my word for it that the oranges and pinks are blisteringly bright. Or look at my flickr page.

OH! Damn, just read how totally last year my experiments in neon are... oh well!

4 comments:

hmstrjam said...

love the kite pattern! I know I hate how etsy does that! Say hi to Lily for us next time! ;P

Aisling law said...

love all your work, have put a piece of yours in my new etsy treasury :)

nina said...

I know exactly what you mean about how pictures appear on etsy! I find pretty good pictures end up looking faint, unsharp and grainy and I have no idea what to do about it... Pretty annoying! Though we always tend to be our own worst critics, cause I had a look at your etsy shop and the whole shop looks very, very attractive with so many beautiful pieces... The ceramic plaques are so cool and so are the prints and collages.

Niella said...

hi
hi
hi!

i just discovered your blog, and i love it:)