Monday, June 1

and STOP.

I've been invigilating a GCSE exam at the school I used to work at this morning. I was so nervous on behalf of the kids sitting the exam I couldn't stop twitching and moving about, two hours of maths ain't my idea of fun I can tell you! I hope they've all done well.

This is a little collage I did the other day whilst reading/chopping up the Saturday papers. Poor Jacob, there's always an article he wants to read with a piece approximately 1cm square missing! Still, he could use these holes to his advantage and spy on people in the park! Perhaps I'll suggest it to him.

4 comments:

flowerpress said...

I love this.
They all seem such bouncy, happy characters :-)

Anna Betts said...

It's funny isn't it, they're just dots but seem to have a life of their own!

Louise said...

Love this...you're an inspiration

Ursula said...

oh my goodness! I just looked at the mini treasury that I have been working on for an upcoming blog post, and what has been sitting right in the middle of the collection for the past few days? Your pretty collage, photographed with the globe, of course! It really is a small world after all. Too funny! I'll be posting it soon...