Sunday, February 15

Weighing on my mind


Happy belated Valentines Day everyone! I thought this rather gorgeous set of vintage scales (found at a car boot sale recently) was the exact red that I would try and use for a set of cards if I'd got round to making any. The photo will have to suffice I'm afraid.

On a slightly strange note, I keep waking myself up in he middle of the night thinking about printing, or actually saying things out loud and waking the boyfriend up! It's quite mad, the night before last I sat bolt upright and (hands turned skywards) said "What do I have to do?". I can only ever vaguely remember what I was dreaming about by the following morning when this sort of thing happens but this time I knew it was about the technicalities of screen printing. Seriously, I'm obsessed. I think the sooner this circus poster project is over the better, it's starting to affect my health...

2 comments:

Mattias said...

did Jacob answer the question? :)("What do I have to do?")

Anna Betts said...

Hi Mattias! Yeah he said, "Er, go back to sleep. It's 4 o clock..." to which I replied "OK". Great conversation!