Thursday, March 19

Shop update




Well, after being featured on Decor8 on Tuesday my shop and blog seem to have had a few new visitors! So Hello if that's how you've found me! 
Because of this, I've been spurred into a frenzy of collage-making activity and now have some nice new additions to the shop. I hope you'll have a closer look. Can you tell I'm dying to go travelling from these three?
I must really do some uni work now as I've not done a thing all week, will show you how I get on with the typography brief as and when I finish it...

3 comments:

Francesca said...

is that a little red swedish house? v lovely.

Anna Betts said...

It sure is! I was reading a Guardian article about holidaying cheaply and one of their (more peculiar) options was to stay in Sweden for £20pp per night, which sounded great. Only catch was you had to camp in a barn and make your own breakfast. If the barn was red I'd probably consider it, otherwise I can't help but think youth hosteling is a better way to go...

joanna-rutter said...

Anna, I adore the little trees.. these are all lovely. Congratulations on the feature!