I finally managed to get a few photos of my "Typoporto" book this morning. I hope you like it. It is the result of this research which I blogged a few weeks ago.
We had the crit for the project last Friday and my tutor said I shouldn't have put the colour parts in, and kept it all white. Maybe he's right, but I kind of needed a bit of something zingy with the red and lime (although the last page didn't work out too well with the off-white backs of vintage colour paper I'd used on the previous page).
I used a combination of embossing, pinholes and cutouts to further explore the typefaces I saw in Porto and I really enjoyed myself!