Thursday, August 27

My collection of Turquoise


Today I took lots of pictures in the gallery at the arts centre downstairs of my turquoise bits and bobs. The placing and setting of objects really changes them don't you think? There aren't many of them in total but I think they look quite coherent. I hope so anyway. I also hope looking at these pictures and editing them and stuff will spark some exciting ideas of how to use them for further work. Perhaps I need to look into labelling? Or trying to mix the *perfect* turquoise paint!

7 comments:

nath said...

oooh, i like. everything looks automatically better on a plinth.

Louise said...

Anna! It looks stunning, I love the contrasts. It's all singing a turquoise song.
(*)

Rose said...

hehe i second nath. seriously, turquoise & white is such a divine combination

Gina said...

They look wonderful together.

Unknown said...

Anna it looks great!
i love how standing something so mundane on a pedastal makes you appreciate it's simple beauty!
i would love to see you make a collage of the first pic you posted... :)

Nicky said...

Oh! Anna! Congratulations! It looks so beautiful. It really does. The objects are amazing individually and work really well together. Fantastic!

●• Thereza said...

delightful!!! i have a turquoise typewriter just like yours! :)