Sunday, August 16

Collecting things



Just a quickie today to show you two new pieces now in the shop. They're inspired by a combination of the natural things I collected whilst in Scotland, and the uni project that I'm starting to think about (collecting and arranging objects). 

The leaves are paper collage, the feathers are watercolour. What do you think? Worth pursuing and doing twigs and pebbles too?

Right, must dash. Have a lovely Sunday, the sun is out and I'm off out for Sunday lunch. Bye!


7 comments:

lu summers said...

cannot tell you how much i LOVE this, keep going, totally worth it, i want them please :) xxx

natasha said...

Yes. Twigs and petals.

Louise said...

Anna, they are really nice...
I would find it hard to choose between the two
lovely and lovely
(*)

Kristy said...

I love the structure of these.They speak to the collector in me!

Kristy said...

Definitelt worth doing twigs and pebbles too.

Ursula said...

so very pretty! definitely go with your instincts and continue the collection!

Deb said...

i would defo say carry on with your gut feeling as they are grat. i really like the softnes of the feathers. dx.