Thursday, April 8

Pick-me-up



What a beautiful day!

I thought I'd give ceramic on-glaze paint a try on a set of espresso cups thrifted last week. I really liked using it and will try it again for sure. This little set of four are now on etsy.

Plus, a new ebay-ed lamp for my desk. I bit the bullet last week and moved my desk downstairs to our living area. Now I can half-watch morning TV, half-work without leaving the whole dining table covered in cut paper and paint-covered plates. The trade-off however, was that I had to take apart our table football. I'm afraid I am officially boring now. And grown-up. Ew.

That is a handsome lamp though.

5 comments:

laputain said...

those espresso cups are *gorgeous* and if I could only work out *who* to buy them for would snap them up right now. we already have plenty espresso cups and I regularly have to stop myself buying more.


I have one friend with a new flat....but she doesn't like coffee...but i could convince her she could make chocolate mousse in them...

Julia { a creature strange } said...

Great little coffee cups! So cute :)

Maitreya said...

Lovely espresso set! I have a sudden need to go thrifting now....

red-handed said...

Colourful, not boring at all.

SnackaPeek said...

Great post. I especially love the first pic. I want this cup! Great blog, don't forget to stop by too :))
Lol,SnackaPeek