Sunday, April 5

Teeny tiny loveliness



In the last week I've been working on the collages for Teresa at Art and Light gallery and finished the 12th one last night! They look great I think, but I'm now left with off-cuts of backing card in rather awkward little shapes. So it struck me, why not make some mini collages to pop in the shop, at a convenient size of 6x8" for framing?
So here are my first couple - small, simple and rather cute - much like myself!
I'm off to a house viewing now, then away for a few days so have a great week all!

2 comments:

Teresa Roche said...

Greetings from S.C. Anna -- I received your package today -- such lovely designs -- they are marvelous and I cannot wait to debut them at art & light -- thank you so much for sharing your talent with all my friends in southern USA --
Cheers,
art & light

●• Thereza said...

lovely!!!