Tuesday, March 22

I finally finished!














I can finally show you my entry to the YCN's Student awards as I submitted it yesterday. I worked on the brief for Fedrigoni, an Italian paper manufacturer, and I focused on their Woodstock range as it's recycled and in beautiful soft colours that appealed to me.

It was quite daunting setting up the installation and photographing it, having a private view, then taking it all down. At that point I rather ran out of steam so had a week on another project which was a welcome change. I then thought of setting the installation photos and resulting promo flyer and swatch booklet into a presentation. And who doesn't like a little story? Everything is cut from paper and photographed by me - although, if I were to do it over I'd certainly enlist the help of a proper photographer. Paper is so hard to shoot! 

What do you think? Keep your fingers crossed for me - there's some stiff competition! 


8 comments:

Rossie said...

it's beautiful!

Victoria Whincup said...

HURRAH! This is really great. I hope you do well.....I especially like the paint pot and the cogs!

jessica january said...

it's beautiful! such fun ideas!! hope you win :)

january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Francesca said...

that is so beautiful anna! really original. hope you win! x

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

Well done Anna! You must have worked so hard but it was worth it as it all looks amazing! Fingers crossed you win xox

Candied Fabrics said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC !!!

Nell said...

Love love love this Anna! x

Hena Tayeb said...

I have no words.. well actually i do have words but nothing eloquent. This looks awesome.. and so much fun. I wish you the best of luck..